Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mood Barometer



Do you ever wish you had a sign around your neck, something somewhere on you that told people what kind of mood you were in at the moment? Well, I do. Actually, only at my office, but it's there and we ALL use it.

One of the Directors, Scott, gave this to me right after he started. He said he found it and it reminded him of me. Now, if you don't know Scottt, that might offend you. Knowing Scott like I do, it was accept and appreciated. Randomly, someone will just change it as they walk past my cube. It might get switched by me if I am having a conversation with someone and I want to act mad. I will just get up, switch it to "bad witch" and sit back down. Or someone may be talking to me and just decide I need the label "BW".

If you know me very well, you know that I am pretty much always happy. I have a hard time waking up some mornings and sometimes I have some big stuff on my mind, but I am not an outwardly mean person and am usually always willing to help out in any way that I can. The sign is just a fun, joking way we play around at the office. It makes me happy to see it. It makes me laugh when I notice that someone has switch it around on me.



We all have the potential to be a "Good Witch" or a "Bad Witch". Every day you wake up you have the choice to be happy or upset or peaceful or frustrated. Your life is what you make it. Other people with try and try to bring you down. They don't like to see you happy. It only hurts you when you let all that get to you. Make your life what you want it to be. What do you want it to be?
Pin It!

No comments: