Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Marching - Gone but not Forgotten



I was finally able to order some marching pictures from this years competitions. I received them in the mail yesterday. It sorta made what I was going through just a little better. I love looking at my kids. These were taken at BOA San Antonio and BOA Grand Nationals this past season. The top two are Alyssa and the bottom two are Michael. They have professional photographers that go around on the field while the bands march and then post them on a website for you to purchase. I won't say how much they cost, but I will tell you, it's more than I would spend if it weren't pictures of my kids. I have more pictures coming from the band yearbook photographers.

I know it's short today. I don't have a lot to talk about right now. More stuff is coming up this month though, so just you wait!
Pin It!

No comments: