Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Obsessions


I am completely obsessed with what I drink right now. For some reason, I always feel the need to have SOMETHING to drink next to me at all times. If I don't, I suddenly get thirsty. Now that I don't have my huge Diet Coke next to me all day, I have to come up with alternate options. I have found several nice things at work that are free and available at all times. We have a Flavia Coffee Machine (see picture above). If you have never experienced this, it is really amazing. You just pick out out what you want to drink. There are several different coffees and about four teas. You just pick a pouch, tell the machine what you are making, open the door, insert the pouch, close the door, put the specific cup on the tray and wait. The machine makes the drink and you are set.

I have tried the green tea and the Raspberry tea - which is great hot and cold. They have several different types of water down in the Deli shop, but, in my opinion, they are too expensive to get all the time. If I had a refrigerator at my desk, I would drink cold water in a bottle. I have a great bottle at home that I only remember to get as I am laying in bed at night about to fall asleep. We have a great water filter machine here, too, and it comes out cold. I will get the bottle - soon! My hope is to continue to fee better and loose weight in the process. Thankfully, I don't have to try to hard to get my kids to jump on the band-wagon because they pretty much are doing it anyway.
Pin It!

No comments: