Friday, November 7, 2008

Just Thinking Again

I am looking forward to this weekend. I have the kids and not too much to do. We had the last football game last night - thank you Jesus! Trinity beat Bell 30-20, but it was a really good game and the weather is getting cold enough that it's fun to be outside at night. I think the kids are relieved to be done with football. Tonight and tomorrow night the band is practicing to get ready for Indy next Thursday. We plan on just relaxing at the house most of the night tonight. I am working at Trader's Village tomorrow, which I haven't done since September. Then, tomorrow night is the community performance in uniform.

My life has been busy and I am afraid that I have hurt some feelings and made some important friends feel like I ditched them. I don't like to do that. I wish they could understand that it's not intentional. My life is very caotic and right now, with Benjamin living with his dad, I haven't been exactly the best. I worry about my kids all the time. When they aren't in my house, it just heightens the worry. So much in my life is going so well that I am trying really hard to just focus on that. When we all get back from Indianapolis, get things settled and get ready for the holidays, things are going to be much better. I am so thankful for where my life is right now.

As for the election, I hope that the world will just stop for a moment and wait to see what happens. I received a text message yesterday that really hurt my feelings. It said "All white people report to the cotton fields at 6:00 am sharp." Who would send something like that? Apparently, Chris got one too so it wasn't just my friends. If you believe there is a God in heaven, you should know that things are going to go according to His plan. Everyone just needs to keep the focus on Him and be patient.
Pin It!

No comments: