Monday, October 6, 2008

March-a-Thon 2008


This Weekend was the March-a-thon. I felt very brave and thought I would walk the entire 5-6 miles even though I hadn't really walked much in the last two years, minus the walking in Amsterdam, which I'm not sure counts, but I'll say it does. Chris walked with me for the first couple of miles, until the first mini concert. It was fun seeing all the people that were waiting for us, sitting on their lawn and all the little kids that were so fascinated with the music and band. I can only imagine what was going on in their little heads. The weather was really nice with the sun out and a nice cool breeze.

Here are a few pictures from the event.


Alyssa and the Clarinet section

Michael and the Trumpets

Alyssa and Brittany

Michael - a sideview

Me and Chris!
Pin It!

No comments: