Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Knitting Gifts

I have 48 more hours until I board the plane to Amsterdam. I just can't wait. I will have a lay over in Washington DC for a few hours, but then it's on to my destination. I can't believe the time has already come for me to leave. The homecoming parade was last night, but of course I forgot my camera, not that I would have gotten a good picture of the kids anyway, but it was fun and the weather is here is just amazing! I hope it doesn't get hot again. I love this time of year!!

So recently, Andy sent a goody box for me and the kids. He knits a lot and sent a couple of hats for whoever wanted them. Michael just loves his Uncle Andy and immediately grabbed one of the hats and wears it all the time. I threatened him with his life if he lost it because it's a special treasure to me. Anyway, here is a picture of him wearing the hat.

Pin It!

No comments: